RACE HEADQUARTERS CONTACT LIST:
CHECKPOINT INSTRUCTIONS FOR RACER TIME ENTRY:
- Please update regularly, but at least every 30 minutes
- If a Racer DNFs (Does Not Finish) at a Checkpoint, update us right away.
- If you need help with time entry please contact HQ
Method #1 (Preferred):
- Use Google Sheets Timing Sheets: links to your CheckPoint’s Timing Sheet is further below
- Works best if you use a laptop/tablet or have Google Sheets App installed on your phone/tablet.
- Benefits: You can edit everyone’s times at once and make corrections, less work for HQ
Method #2 (If you do NOT have Internet Access)
- Please text HQ periodically with your CheckPoint name (e.g. U of M, Fraser Road, St Adolphe, etc), and your latest racer bib #’s and in and out times and we’ll manually enter the info you give us.
- If we haven’t heard from you in a while we’ll call you to get updates.
CHECKPOINT TIMING SHEETS LINKS:
Tentative CheckPoint and Rover Volunteer Charts as of Feb 3, 2020:
– Volunteers will be notified directly if revisions are made prior to race weekend –