NOTE: This is the 2021 Volunteer Info. We’ve left it up here to give you an idea of what things will look like in 2022 but info will be updated in Autumn 2022.
This page is primarily for our volunteers’ use on Race Weekend, and will be updated within the dates noted below as Race Weekend approaches.
Pre-Race Meeting Volunteer Video (to be posted Feb 2021)
Emergency Plan (to be updated for 2021)
RACE HEADQUARTERS CONTACT LIST (to be posted Jan 2021):
CHECKPOINT INSTRUCTIONS FOR RACER TIME ENTRY:
- Please update regularly, but at least every 30 minutes
- If a Racer DNFs (Does Not Finish) at a Checkpoint, update us right away.
- If you need help with time entry please contact HQ
Method #1 (Preferred):
- Use Google Sheets Timing Sheets: links to your CheckPoint’s Timing Sheet is further below
- Works best if you use a laptop/tablet or have Google Sheets App installed on your phone/tablet.
- Benefits: You can edit everyone’s times at once and make corrections, less work for HQ
Method #2 (If you do NOT have Internet Access)
- Please text HQ periodically with your CheckPoint name (e.g. U of M, Fraser Road, St Adolphe, etc), and your latest racer bib #’s and in and out times and we’ll manually enter the info you give us.
- If we haven’t heard from you in a while we’ll call you to get updates.
CHECKPOINT TIMING SHEETS LINKS (to be posted Feb 2021):
Town of La Salle
La Salle River Turn-around
U of M
Tentative CheckPoint and
Rover Volunteer Charts (to be posted Feb 2021):
– Volunteers will be notified directly if revisions are made prior to race weekend –
CheckPoint Chart Google Sheets version
Expanded Rover and Medics Chart