Note: If you’re under 18, please make sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms before you submit photos, text, or other content or information to Actif Epica.
- Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Actif Epica will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Actif Epica is not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received by Actif Epica for any reason.
- All winners will be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to Actif Epica when they initially entered the contest. If contest was entered by filling out a form or by mail, winner will be emailed or called.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within: a) five (5) business days for contests entered via a form, email or mail, b) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via Twitter, c) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via text messaging, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
- Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry unless the contest announcement specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
- All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that you submit to Actif Epica shall become the sole and exclusive property of Actif Epica, and Actif Epica shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
- Actif Epica may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter createdâthroughout the world and for any purposeâwithout compensation to you of any kind.
- By submitting Materials to Actif Epica, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Actif Epica free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that Actif Epica shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials that you submit.
- You acknowledge and agree that Actif Epica may make Materials that you submit available for public viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to Actif Epica. By submitting Materials to Actif Epica, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold Actif Epica and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and againstâand hereby waive any right to pursueâany claims of any nature that arise in connection with Actif Epica’s use of the Materials submitted to Actif Epica and used in any manner in Actif Epica’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither Actif Epica nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a prize including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. Actif Epica is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Actif Epica.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Actif Epica in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Contests are null and void in any jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law.
- Actif Epica reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- Actif Epica reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to that contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- The following criteria apply:
- In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Actif Epica on the merits of each entry, in Actif Epica’s sole and absolute discretion.
- In contests and polls in which Actif Epica solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winner, the winner will ultimately be selected by Actif Epica in its sole and absolute discretion.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
- Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 17(3), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run n accordance with clause 17(3) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to Actif Epica and requesting the list.
- Actif Epica reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant for Actif Epica to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Actif Epica, unless prohibited by law.
Actif Epica reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn docment and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.